this my part of the assignment 570 word count, also i have attached the paper to help with this assignment.
This proposal must be professionally written, address all sections identified below, and be consistent with APA formatting guidelines. When writing, use section headings to indicate where the information may be found. Subheadings need not be used, though in long sections, they may facilitate organization.
1. Method and design: This is a description of how you collect data and test the questions being examined. You are not required to come up with a new method, though you may try. Look at journal articles to determine what methods are standards used to assess the knowledge of criminal justice theory in your area and adapt one of these for your needs.
2. Method: How would you collect the data? Why?
a. Describe the general methodology you choose for your study to test your hypotheses.
b. Explain why this method is best for your purposes.
c. Participants: Who would you test? Why?
d. Describe the sample you would test, and explain why you chose this sample. Include any demographic information relevant to the design.
e. Are there any participants you would exclude? Why or why not? Explain.
3. Design: What would the research question look like? Why?
a. Describe what manipulations or variations you would make or test for to test your hypotheses.
b. Explain how varying these factors would allow you to confirm or negate your hypotheses.
c. Explain what significant differences you must find to confirm or disconfirm your hypotheses. In particular, how could your hypotheses be disconfirmed by your data?
d. Controls: What factors would you need to control for in your study?
e. Describe what types of effects would likely occur to make your results confirm or disconfirm your hypotheses.
f. Describe how you may, by your design, rule out or control for apparent effects.
This is to help guide you… I am only working on 1,2,&3 with 570 word count.
Write a 1,750- to 2,850-word research paper and prepare an accompanying presentation that meets the following requirements:
· Incorporate feedback and suggestions from Part I.
· Describe your teams hypotheses, research design, and methodology.
· Identify the types of data chosen for collection and how the data would be used in the study to confirm or negate the hypothesis.
· Outline the procedures to be used to collect the chosen data.
· Describe the proposed analysis process of the results from the proposed research.
· Discuss the possible significance of the proposed research results.
· Provide a timeline for the proposed research.
· Outline a budget and identify resources to cover the cost of the proposed research.
· Complete a commentary reflecting on the projects reliability, and ways in which the research project might be improved upon if replicated.